Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I naturally healed my ulcers


I NATURALLY HEALED MY ULCERS
True story.


Mr. Erick Chrispin
I confidently believe that being positive in your life can heal your body; I discovered this after succeeded to permanently heal my ulcers without using any medicine out of being positive in my mind. Just follow me to know how this process was and see how you can apply it on your side.

HOW YOU ARE NOW IS NOT YOUR NATURE

Life is naturally good. Its true ingredients are: peace of your mind, happiness in your soul from which results to your body health, smile, laughter and enjoyable living. It is very true that YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, I previously (in my previous posts) said; your thinking shapes and controls your body that’s why if you are worrying anything your body might start trembling and becoming sick but immediately as you change your mood and became happy your body changes emotionally and become active. This shows us that the true healing of most of your body sickness is the positive thinking you have upon your life and body.

How many times you got some wounds in your body at work or anywhere else and because you were so busy wants to accomplish your business you just didn’t care it and it completely stopped paining your? MANY TIMES. This was possible because you became positive in your thinking and you believed that those pains can wait and they definitely stopped. 

THIS IS HOW I NATURALY HEALED MY ULCERS.

For more than four years when I was in ordinary and high school I suffered from strong ulcers. They were strong and wiped me by strong pains to the extent of failing to stand up sometimes, I had to eat a lot of food as the way I was advised by many people in our community but it didn’t work. This was my eating timetable in 24 hours; breakfast around 7am, strong like lunch tea break around 10am lunch at 12pm, another repetition around 3pm, I used to get a strong starter around 6pm before getting my supper around 20pm then I had to wake up in mid night to eat again for me to reduce some pain. It is not that I hadn’t satisfied of what I ate but I was just eating to reduce pains in my stomach. It was real a burden in my life. Together with all these selective foods, I used to take a lot of medicines without any success. My aunt whom I lived with took care of me all that time.

HOW I CHANGED MY ATTITUDE 

After high school I had to join the university somewhere far from our homeland, this time I was then going to stay over there under my own care. I had to leave all the cares of my aunt at home so a question came in my mind, “who is going to cook those goof food for me at the university then? I am going to be alone over there; I am now eating selective and expensive foods at home. Who is going to buy for me over there?” these were some of the questions I used to ask myself all the time.

One day my young brother who had the same problem told me, “brother we have to believe that we were not created to suffer from this disease, God created us to enjoy life and become healthier like others, let us change our mind and thinking and start believing now that we are healed. And from today we are going to stop eating too much, drinking a lot of medicines, we are going to start eating all the foods we were told to stop, from today we are healed.

STRONG FAITH AND CONFIDENCE HEALED ME.

I connected what my young brother told me with a lot of questions about how life is going to be at the university if I continue having those ulcers then I had no any alternative than accepting what he told me. It was supper time when agreed to start our new life with positive thinking and attitude about our life. We told my aunt that, “today we believe that we are healed so never treat us as sufferers of ulcers anymore and we are going to eat all the food we stopped and to confirm this today we want to eat beans, a food which we hadn’t ate for a very long time before.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER.

We ate all of them and no pains were in our stomach, all the ulcers saluted and became quite since that day till today. What we had to do is just strongly believe in what we had decided and become confident all the time. We were then living by faith and it completely worked to us.

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO OTHER DISEASES IN YOUR BODY.

This is what I believe that if you reject any kind of pains in your body by being positive with strong faith and confidence in what you believe they are going to leave you free. I am 100% sure on what I am saying because I use the same formula to solve a lot of problem in my body and life in general just being positive in my thinking.

“You were created positive so try to be positive all the time for you to match to your nature and enjoy your life”

Good luck!

By Erick Chrispin   

No comments: